Design Successful Immunotherapies
Understanding Patient Response to Immune Modulating Drugs
- Create the enabling data needed to make critical decisions about your therapeutic strategy
- Personalize immunotherapies for the best patient response
- Determine patient selection strategies for drug combinations
- Improve clinical strategies by leveraging basket and adaptive trial designs
- Engage in novel biomarker strategies while ensuring regulatory compliance
- Determine the most rational clinical trial strategy for success
Understand Biomarker Content with the Benefit of Tissue Context
Explore New Opportunities in Tissue Data
Measure the immune contexture to find the robust, actionable data needed for decision making.
Flagship’s scientific team leverages our whole slide image analysis technology to meet your I/O drug development needs
Accelerate Your I/O Drug Development
The Future of Diagnostics for Immuno-Oncology
A Computational Solution for Understanding Patient Specific Response
Learn how data-rich, tissue context information can be combined with genomic data to support I/O drug development and provide clarity to diagnostic decisions, despite the complexity of tissue biomarkers. Dr. Joseph Krueger, Chief Scientific Officer of Flagship Biosciences, shares his insights in a White Paper featured by Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News.