EXHIBITING – THE 5TH ANNUAL MARKETSANDMARKETS BIOMARKER AND COMPANION DIAGNOSTICS CONFERENCE
February 6-7, 2020 San Diego, CA Visit us at the show in San Diego to meet several of Flagship's leaders in science and business and to discuss your biomarker and tissue data analysis challenges.
EXHIBITING – BOOTH #802 AT MOLECULAR MED TRI-CON 2020
March 1-4, 2020 Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA Visit our booth to learn about Flagship's services that bring efficiencies and accuracy to clinical development by changing the paradigm of traditional pathology, eliminating variability, and providing new insights to patient results.
EXHIBITING – BOOTH #3246 AT THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION FOR CANCER RESEARCH (AACR) ANNUAL MEETING 2020
April 24-29, 2020 San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA VVisit Flagship Biosciences, an advanced tissue data and analytics services company delivering the most accurate and informative data for accelerated development and diagnostic decisions. We'll be showcasing our services and technology in our booth at the show.
FLAGSHIP IS PRESENTING A POSTER AT THE SOCIETY FOR IMMUNOTHERAPY OF CANCER (SITC) 34TH ANNUAL MEETING
November 6-10, 2019 Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center, National Harbor, MD Flagship is presenting a scientific poster on November 8th at the meeting in Maryland. Hope to see you there.
Webinar – Improving PD-L1 Scoring with Image Analysis
October 9, 2019 1 PM EDT/10 AM PDT on "Improving PD-L1 Scoring with Image Analysis" Register today!
Analytical Advancements to Power Biomarker Development Track Presentation: Adding Value to Traditional In Vitro Diagnostics (IVDs) at World CB&CDx
September 12, 2019 at 2:50pm The Renaissance Boston Waterfront, Boston, MA Speaker: Kelsey Weigel, PhD, Scientist II, Flagship Biosciences
- Computational image analysis can improve precision and accuracy for tissue-based IVDs
- Image analysis can quantify important cell types and interactions in the tissue in the absence of biomarker staining, such as tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes (TILs)
- Using a multi-omic analysis approach to integrate other data with the IVD output generates richer patient sample analyses.
World CB and CDx Boston 2019 (Clinical Biomarker and Companion Diagnostics)
September 9-12, 2019 The Renaissance Boston Waterfront, Boston, MA Flagship Biosciences is a proud Spotlight Partner of World CB and CDx Boston 2019. Flagship’s leaders will be speaking and exhibiting at the event.
Flagship is exhibiting at The 2nd Annual MarketsandMarkets Next Gen Immuno-Oncology Congress
September 19-20, 2019 Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City Visit us at the show to meet several of Flagship's leaders and to discuss your tissue data analysis challenges.
July 10, 2019 – 8:00 am 10:00 am Biocom, San Diego, CA Key Takeaways:
- Learn how AI is enabling oncologists to focus on delivering patient-centric cancer care at scale
- See how the growth of digital image analysis and AI in pathology has expanded our understanding of tumors
- The integration of massive biomarker datasets creates opportunity to build more effective and efficient clinical trials
- Cancer research is driving demand for more advanced tissue biomarkers
4th Annual MarketsandMarkets Biomarker and Companion Diagnostics Conference
February 7-8, 2019 Westin Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego, CA
45th Annual 2019 Florida Society of Pathologists (FSP) Anatomic Pathology Conference
February 22 - 24, 2019 Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Orlando, FL
Molecular Med Tri-Con
March 10 - 15, 2019 Moscone South Convention Center, San Francisco, CA
AACR Annual Meeting 2019
March 29 - April 3, 2019 Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, GA
If you are looking for our most recent posters, you can find them here: Recent Posters