Precision Decisions for Effective Therapies
Flagship Biosciences helps drug developers confidently define a path to success.
Make Clear Decisions with Quantitative and Contextual Tissue Data
Learn more about Flagship's Computational Tissue Analysis (cTA™) Platform and Decision Support Process for tissue biomarkers.
Achieve Success with Actionable Data
- Combines histology and digital pathology
- Quantifies cell-based biomarker content
- Delivers contextual relationships
Decision Support Process
- Pathologist-directed data collection
- Statistical data interpretation
- Understand complex pharmacodynamic responses in tissue context.
- Develop robust efficacy hypotheses to guide tissue-based data interpretation and patient selection.
- Design and execute more efficient and successful clinical strategies.
- Quickly and efficiently adapt to a dynamic competitive landscape.
LEVERAGE YOUR BIOMARKERS FOR SUCCESS
Utilizing a patient selection biomarker in oncology clinical trials increases success 3-fold from phase 1 to approval.
The Value of Tissue-Based Biomarkers
Tissue-based biomarkers provide the necessary context to understand the biological content which determines patient phenotype and drug response.
Mouse-over or tap on the image below to see the context surrounding the content shown.
THE IMPORTANCE OF ROBUST TISSUE BIOMARKER DATA
Only 3-5% of exploratory biomarkers end up used in oncology clinical practice. This small number of successes are likely due to “inappropriate methodological foundation and impertinent biological interpretation”
Technology for Confident
Tissue Context Data
Semi-quantitative, variable data is used to make
Difficulties in tissue interpretation increase time, cost, and risk of failure, as has been demonstrated in the competitive, evolving PD-L1 landscape.
Use quantitative, reproducible data to make
Flagship Biosciences helps leverage the benefits of tissue-based biomarkers, while reducing the risk and time associated with relying on a pathology based patient selection strategy.
A technology which can meet the CHALLENGE
Flagship uses computer models that are too complex for me to understand; but the data helps me understand my biomarker.
Use our advanced technology and scientific strategy to accelerate your drug approval
SOLVE DIFFICULT TISSUE ANALYSIS CHALLENGES WITH OUR UNIQUE APPROACH
Work With Us
Breadth and depth in people and technology to deliver on any challenge
Work With Us